Register with a Community Partner
Registration has been extended for select sites, including Youth Life (all locations), the GRASP program at John Marshall High School, Higher Achievement (all locations), Peter Paul Development Center, William Byrd Community House, Armstrong High School, and St. Joseph's Villa. See below for information on how to register.
How to Register
When you click the registration link on the right you will be prompted to enter your netid and password and will be brought to the SpiderConnect homepage. From there, follow these steps:
- Click on the Surveys tab along the top of the screen.
- Then select the survey called "CCE Program Registration Spring 2014".
- Complete all required fields.
- Click Finalize.
- Contact the appropriate CCE program manager to determine next steps and confirm your registration.
Finalizing Your Registration
- If you are unable to access the partner organization via the service shuttle and need transportation to the organization, contact your program manager to learn more about what options are available.
- Review the Guidelines for Working in the Community.
- If you are serving through the Federal Work Study Community Partner program for the first time, you must attend a mandatory training session. Contact Jess Hofbauer to schedule one.
- Program orientations are mandatory for first-time volunteers at a partner site. Please contact the CCE program manager listed on the partner webpage in our interactive map to schedule a makeup orientation.