Register with a Community Partner
Registration for Spring 2014 will be open by the first day of classes. You may explore volunteer opportunities through our interactive map now. Check the Important Dates page frequently as details about dates and times of program orientations and information sessions will be added as they are confirmed.
Steps for Registering (once registration is live)
When you click the registration link on the right you will be prompted to enter your netid and password and will be brought to the SpiderConnect homepage. From that page there are two ways to access the CCE Program Registration form.
- Click on the Announcement in the Newsfeed titled "CCE Program Registration Deadline Extended!" Then select the survey called "CCE Program Registration Fall 2013".
- Click on the Surveys tab along the top of the screen. Then select the survey called "CCE Program Registration Fall 2013".
Finalizing Your Registration
- If you are unable to access the partner organization via the service shuttle and need transportation to the organization, contact your program manager to learn more about what options are available.
- Review the Guidelines for Working in the Community.
- If you are serving through the Federal Work Study Community Partner program for the first time, you must attend a mandatory training session. Dates and times are listed here.
- Be sure to attend the program orientation for the partner organization you registered with. Dates and times will be listed here. If you are unable to attend the program orientation for your partner organization, please contact the CCE program manager listed on the partner webpage in our interactive map to schedule a makeup orientation.